Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance 2009

Corey, Grandpa Zeller, Grandpa Trail, Emily, Katie and Madison all attended the Daddy Daughter Dance held on Feb. 7, 2009. Some comments and highlights from their evening: Madison: "Are we there yet, are we there yet?
Katie: "Madison, settle down."
Madison: "I'm just so exciting"
Emily danced the whole night. The dads/grandpas tried to interest her in some of the other activites, but she kept going back to the dance floor.
Katie was the engine on the choo-choo train and spend most of the night leading her friends around the dance floor. All-in-all the girls had a great time. The dad and grandpa's? (How much did you pay for those tickets?.....the music was so loud...you can't hear anything anyways so who cares?....are we done yet?.....) Now how did we get involved in this once a year event? I was asked 3 years ago to maybe take pictures for a daddy daughter dance held by the recreation department. I said sure. Mom and Dad Z. were coming down for the weekend and I told them I had a photo shoot and I could use the extra help, but I didn't know how well it would go. I enlisted Mom Zeller into helping me out. After a dead battery, 100 order forms later, and complete exhaustion, we decided it was a success, but we'd need more help. Last year I had April and Kristen help me, specially since Jacob was only 2 weeks old. Mom Trail watches Jakie and helps the girls look their best. This year went well with Mom and Kristen's help. We thought it would be slow due to the economy, but we still did about 95 orders! Till next years dance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment